3D modeling can be used in numerous formats and are essential to building 3D maps and virtual environments. Models can be built for a variety of reasons.
3D Modeling Purposes
- To display a building proposed to be built
- To market a property during the construction process and before real-world photos are ready
- Photos can be used for presentations, websites and other marketing materials
Features Can Include
- Models can be built with architectural accuracy or, when not necessary, models can be built to be aesthetically accurate.
- Accessory items like landscaping, cars, people and more can be added into renderings